Parent Carer Forum
We have an incredible Parent Carer Forum that meet once per half term. Their role is to discuss the changes ongoing within the school with the SLT link and provide a parent’s point of view on various attributes of school life.
One of the main aims of the group is to provide a parental/carer voice, so if you have any suggestions of topics that you would like discussed please email:
Please note that this a no-reply email address and is monitored by parents. Your comments should include discussion suggestions only and not include personal information, such as names of staff or students.
Next meeting date: Wednesday 12th October 2022 over TEAMS at 6-7pm.
Following each meeting, we release a document for all parents to summarise what has been discussed and the changes that we are making as a result of your feedback.
This is both emailed home and uploaded to the files section below.
- Parent Carer Forum 13th October 202231st Oct 2022
- Parent/Carer Forum 15th June 202229th Jun 2022
- Parent/Carer Forum Feedback 23rd March 202201st Apr 2022
- Parent/Carer Feedback 9th February 202225th Feb 2022
- Parent /Care Feedback 9th December 202116th Dec 2021
- Parent/Carer Feedback 13th October 202115th Oct 2021
- Parent/Carer Feedback 13th May 202114th May 2021
- Parent/Carer Feedback 5th February 202005th Feb 2021
- Parent/Carer Feedback 26th November 202030th Nov 2020
- Parent/Carer Feedback 8th October 202009th Oct 2020
- Parent/Carer Forum Meeting 8.10.2018th Sep 2020
- Parent/Carer Forum Minutes 24.6.2001st Jul 2020
- Parent/Carer Forum Feedback 5.2.2012th Feb 2020
- Parent/Carer Forum Newsletter November 201909th Dec 2019
- Parent/Carer Forum Feedback 19.9.1920th Sep 2019
- Parent/Carer Forum Newsletter February 201925th Jun 2019
- Parent/Carer Forum Newsletter May 201925th Jun 2019
- Parent/Carer Forum Newsletter 0112th Dec 2018