- No student will be admitted to the school post-16, unless academic requirements, as set out in the current prospectus, have been met and there are places available on chosen courses.
- In the event of the number of such applicants from outside Epping St John’s exceeding our capacity, preference will be given to those best suited academically to their chosen courses, using forecast GCSE grades as the indicator. The offer is made subject to applicants achieving the grades required for their chosen courses.
- Applications received after the deadline given in the prospectus will only be considered if space becomes available on the chosen courses.
- Where applications are initially unsuccessful, we encourage students to re-apply in the light of their actual examination results. If spaces become available on the chosen courses, we will then contact students to offer places.
- Where there are extenuating circumstances, the Headteacher’s judgement on whether a student’s application is successful or not is final.
- The Headteacher reserves the right to withdraw the running of any course that is not deemed to be viable for the effective running of the Sixth Form.