Epping St John’s is an 11-19 school with a strong Christian ethos.
With a full intake and an ever increasing 6th form, Epping St. John’s is now the school of choice for the community it is so proud to serve.
- We are proud to serve the community of Epping. We are becoming an educational centre of excellence with community cohesion at the heart of all we do and have strong links with several local businesses.
- We are ably supported by an active and ambitious Parent Teacher Association and Parent Carer Forum.
- We are proud of our location which sees us just a short walk from the last stop at the eastern end of the central line; as such we utilise opportunities to take our students into London as much as possible. We strive to enhance their cultural educational experience by showing them how close they live to one of the greatest cities in the world.
- The school’s vision and drivers are rooted in all we do. Exam results are improving year on year but our priority is to develop the whole child with rich educational experiences both inside and outside of the classroom.
- The school is led by Assistant CEO of BMAT: Stephen Hehir, Head of School: Mike Yerosimou, Deputy Headteachers: Sahbi Benzid & Vincent Omilli and a young a dynamic leadership team. They keep the school’s moto of ‘Aspirational, Courageous and Exceptional’ at the heart of all decisions.