The Epping St. John’s Curriculum
1. Dignity & Respect- we embed Christian values in all that we do by celebrating diversity and promoting acceptance for those of all faiths and none.
2. Wisdom for All- all students are stretched and challenged; it is our mission to ensure the needs of all students are catered for.
3. Courageous Education with Character- opportunities to enrich learning outside of the classroom are the norm at ESJ. Students develop cultural capital by constantly being exposed to new opportunities.
4. Highest Hopes & Aspirations- students do not to settle for targets. They are equipped with the tools they require to constantly reflect and improve.
5. Living Well Together- we develop the very best of humanity by ensuring our community involvement teaches students the value of ‘service above self’ and looking after each other through good and challenging times.
We know our parents & carers love to know what their children are learning at Epping St John. Please find below the details of what your child will be learning.
If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact our Deputy Head in charge of curriculum, Vincent Omilli (firstname.lastname@example.org)
By Year groups:
Art, Craft and Design
Computing & Computer Science
Health and Social Care
Government and Politics