ESJ is undergoing some changes, not only in terms of leadership, but also in the daily routine and timetable structures of the school day.
We have an incredible Parent Carer Forum that meet once per half term. Their role is to discuss the changes ongoing within the school with their SLT link and provide a parent’s point of view on various attributes of school life.
One of the main aims of the group is to provide a parental/carer voice, so if you have any suggestions of topics that you would like discussed please email: email@example.com or complete the form below.
Please note that this a no-reply email address and is monitored by parents. Your comments should include discussion suggestions only and not include personal information, such as names of staff or students.
Next meeting dates: to be advised. Due to the situation with Covid 19 meetings are currently taking place over video conferencing software.
One of the main aims of the group is to provide a parental/carer voice, so if you have any issues, big or small, good or bad please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent/Carer Forum Newsletter 0112th Dec 2018
- Parent/Carer Forum Newsletter February 201925th Jun 2019
- Parent/Carer Forum Newsletter May 201925th Jun 2019
- Parent/Carer Forum Feedback 19.9.1920th Sep 2019
- Parent/Carer Forum Newsletter November 201909th Dec 2019
- Parent/Carer Forum Feedback 5.2.2012th Feb 2020
- Parent/Carer Forum Minutes 24.6.2001st Jul 2020